Monday, December 12, 2011

Greeting from Suwon

So, I don't have much time to write. We're using a computer at a bank,
and I think they want us to leave soon.

I feel like a life time has passed since my last email. I flew
Singapore air into Korea. It was probably the best international
flight of my life. They gave me a warm towel for my face before take
off, and socks for my feet.
When I got off the plane, no one was there! But I kept my cool and
Sister Furniss showed up a few mins later. We arrived in Daejeon
around 10 that night. I met Sister Bush. She is awesome! (All of the
Elders say she's the best missionary in the mission, and I'm inclined
to believe them) I spent the next day training with President and the
APs. We had lunch, and then we were off on a train to Suwon.
Here's the really cool part about Suwon: It's the golden area of the
mission right now. The Elders have been really successful here, and
the stake has just been pleading for sisters. So, Sister Bush and I
are opening the area for sisters. I think it might have been a little
stressful for Sister Bush to open a new area, and be training a
greenie. But it's all be fun stress, if that makes any sense. We
alreay have investigators! It's amazing. We taught on Saturday, and
committed these two sisters to be baptized, and they said yes! They
are the Koo sisters. Pray for them!
We're over two wards. The members are so welcoming. We had two dinner
appointments last night! It was crazy!
I LOVE Korean food! It's so incredibly good! I'm always hungry!!!!

I don't really have a ton of time to write, so that has to be about it
for this week, but I promise I'll send pictures next week.
 anywho. love you all! miss
you!!!

Westrup chaemae

No comments:

Post a Comment